As part of its ongoing partnership with the Center for Advanced Professional Studies (CAPS), Mazuma Credit Union hosted their second annual CU Disrupt Innovation Challenge —an innovative experiential learning program that provides an opportunity for local students to engage in real-world experiences that create solutions for actual business challenges.
Sort by Category
- Entrepreneurial Mindset (15 Posts)
- Events (20 Posts)
- Growth (6 Posts)
- In the News (2 Posts)
- Industry Partners (26 Posts)
- Network News (10 Posts)
- Post-secondary Partners (1 Posts)
- Profession Based Learning (47 Posts)
- Professional Skills (13 Posts)
- Self-discovery and Exploration (14 Posts)
- Sports (1 Posts)
Sort by Tag
Sign Up for Updates
Thank you for signing up!